Whether you are an avid ultra enthusiast, road warrior or a casual walker, we want to help you get active and involved in your community. Use this site as a resource to get registered and to participate in some great events near, and sometimes far from you—after all, a great race is worth the trip!
We hope your experience on this site is clear and straightforward. We have worked very hard to make the registration experience as streamlined as possible.
Please let us know if there is anything we can to to help!
By checking the waiver agreement on the registration page, you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT:
ECO-X REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER (the "Agreement and Waiver")
1. Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to eco-x, Inc. ("eco-x") that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration on eco-x, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent. If you are registering a child under the age of 18 or an incapacitated adult you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of that party and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Agreement and Waiver shall apply equally to all Registered Parties. Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). You represent and warrant that, in compliance with COPPA, you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and that if you are registering a child under fourteen (14) years of age you are the parent of such child, and do hereby consent to the collection of such child's personal information by eco-x.
2. Waiver. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS, AND THAT A REGISTERED PARTY SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS THEY ARE MEDICALLY ABLE AND PROPERLY TRAINED. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS MAY BE HELD OVER PUBLIC ROADS AND FACILITES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE EVENT AND UPON WHICH HAZARDS ARE TO BE EXPECTED. PARTICIPATION CARRIES WITH IT CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS THAT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED COMPLETELY RANGING FROM MINOR INJURIES TO CATASTROPHIC INJURIES INCLUDING DEATH. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT, YOU AND ANY REGISTERED PARTY, THE HEIRS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS OF YOU OR THE REGISTERED PARTY DO HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE ACTIVE FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT BY YOU OR ANY REGISTERED PARTY.
3. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. ECO-X SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ECO-X OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH ECO-X OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF ECO-X HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ECO-X IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ECO-X IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ECO-X EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Eco-x makes no warranty that the eco-x sites' services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. Eco-x does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the eco-x sites. Eco-x is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the eco-x sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold each of eco-x and its officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of eco-x or the violation of any term of this Liability Waiver or the eco-x Terms of Service by you.
5. Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction. The eco-x sites (excluding linked sites) are controlled by eco-x from its offices within the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America. By completing this event registration, both you and eco-x agree that the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to this event registration, this Liability Waiver, or other use of the eco-x sites. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with eco-x resides in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia in connection with any dispute including any claim involving eco-x or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
6. Severability. If any provision of this Liability Waiver shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Liability Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. Paypal or Authorize.net shall only use any Personal Identifying Information (as defined below) for the purpose of order processing, fulfillment, customer service, and renewal purposes. Authorize.net shall not use any Personal Identifying Information for marketing or solicitation purposes or for any other purpose not explicitly permitted in this Agreement. "Personal Identifying Information" shall include any information about users of eco-x's website provided to Authorize.net by eco-x or any information provided to Authorize.net by registrants, magazine subscribers or other users of eco-x's website.
BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEEMENT AND WAIVER, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
*Once you have read these terms and conditions please return to the registration page by closing this window.
You must agree to these terms in order to proceed with your registration.